Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,336
  • Views: Views 1,033,385
Bro last version this box ? Before update
I do not remember correctly, but I think it was 6.27. Actually I am not using Dish TV for the last few months. Today after reconnecting the box the SW was updated.
I am also having Dish SMRT Stick. May be the SW is associated with that.

I do not remember correctly, but I think it was 6.27. Actually I am not using Dish TV for the last few months. Today after reconnecting the box the SW was updated.
I am also having Dish SMRT Stick. May be the SW is associated with that.
Bro I'm using DishNxtHd 7000hd NoN St2 last update V5.15 last four months I'm not receive any update

Ad I said, this is fir SMRT Stick users. Dish TV may roll out for others gradually
Bro,mine is D6005 HD Model STB aligned to ST2 . Hope for those using this model with alignment to Dish tv satellite got software update for this .
How to know whether Dish tv will provide software Update to a model or not ? I think cc also having no information on this.

Your DishTV antenna needs realignment for uninterrupted reception of all your favourite channels.The realignment is free of cost for you. To place a request for re-alignment of Dish antenna,call us on 95017-95017

Got this message from dish tv. No idea why they are suggesting me realingment?

Your DishTV antenna needs realignment for uninterrupted reception of all your favourite channels.The realignment is free of cost for you. To place a request for re-alignment of Dish antenna,call us on 95017-95017

Got this message from dish tv. No idea why they are suggesting me realingment?
If you are in South India or if you want more south indian channels ,then you can request Dish tv to realign your dish antenna to ST2 satellite(Used by d2h) ,so that you can get more south indian channels which are not available in dish tv.
But you will loose some channels like HBO HD which is currently available in dish tv. Its only your decision bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock