Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,336
  • Views: Views 1,033,189
If you are facing power supply issue on stb then replace your stb with new one and insert you card in new stb

yes bro its power supply issue....but dont i have to do pairing ???or if i just put card it will work?? and will this card work in nxt boxes???

hi guys need a favour my dishtv stb suddenly stopped working its dishtv truHD box now ,y question is if i buy new stb can i transfer balance into new stb as i have balance of rs8000 and m in middle east pls help me regarding this
Call customer care they will replace it with new box and charge around Rs 450,you account will be shifted to new box by Dish TV

bro i cant call as m in middle east

He didnt got that point. You have to take temporary break for 90 day (l think for 7 to 90 day lndian dth charge ₹30 incl tax & above that (inactive mode / break on demand) it charge 100 ₹ excluded tax or what would u like to take to avoid balance deduction. Then decide what to do.

thank you guys..... for help it was just adapter issue.... changed that....now its fine

can any 1 say that - how to change password of dish tv website my account? I could not find for password change option in the website

My Screen resolution changing to 720p after every re-start...i have to change it to 1080p after every boot...any solution to keep it as 1080p always?using HDMI only.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock