Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,409
  • Views: Views 1,050,333
what are NCF discounted DPO packs(including annual/6 months) currently offered by dishtv north.
kindly give pack name, price, paid channels in pack
I think you didnt read properly. I am asking about NCF discounted packs. The link you gave have packs with NCF(153) charges extra.

UTV Movies, UTV Action, Bindass available in Dish TV’s star value packs?

Shares of Dish TV India were locked in the 20 per cent upper circuit of Rs 17.95 on the BSE in Thursday's session amid heavy volumes. In the past three trading days, the stock of the broadcasting and cable TV operator has zoomed 30 per cent after YES Bank sent a notice to the company to remove the top management, including the managing director Jawahar Lal Goel.

YES Bank is the largest shareholder of Dish TV India and holds 471.91 million equity shares, representing 25.63 per cent of the paid-up equity share capital of the company.

Last edited by a moderator:
Music India, 9xJalwa, India News mpcg these channels are still available on Watcho App but not on Dishtv itself. What could be the reasons?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock