• Replies: Replies 10,338
  • Views: Views 1,034,188
IMG-20220926-214002.jpg

IMG-20220926-214114.jpg

Last edited:
News24x7 tamil only on d2h.
But d2hdish not available
Pl add this channel in d2hdishtv

Can anyone help me regarding 2nd Dishtv connection offers? @Deep.S @Rajkumar @Rom1moR

Bro when ever you take secondary connection,you do attach it to main connection and save on NCF charges.You can have different set of channels pay for them only along with Rs 60 NCF charges

Bro when ever you take secondary connection,you do attach it to main connection and save on NCF charges.You can have different set of channels pay for them only along with Rs 60 NCF charges
I have enquired for secondary connection through MyDishtv app and received call from dishtv. They told I'll have to pay 1517 for connection. Will it be good purchasing through Flipkart or i should buy from Dishtv?

I have enquired for secondary connection through MyDishtv app and received call from dishtv. They told I'll have to pay 1517 for connection. Will it be good purchasing through Flipkart or i should buy from Dishtv?
Dishtv officially sells thru Flipkart,you get discount so you can go ahead

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock