Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,340
  • Views: Views 1,038,981
Complimentary access to Watcho OTT Pack for 3 months at no cost Exclusively for selected DTH users is bein rolled out.it will be auto renewed at special price with a choice to opt out.

If eligible DTH user face any issue regardin accessin OTT content on respective Apps of complimentary Watcho Pack then follow below steps.
First time login on respective Apps needs to be done from Watcho App.
• Clear data of OTT Apps ( if already installed ) you are tryin to access for it's content.
• Open Watcho App
• Go to Watcho Plans and click on App icon of complimentary Watcho Plan you are tryin to access.
• it will take you to selected App
• Login with same number you have registered with your DTH connection.
• Play.
• you can check subscription status of respective Apps under purchase history of respective Apps.

Last edited:
Dishtv updated the website with all single channels and logo for all the broadcasters. Live Today, CGTN,VIP news, Surya Cinema, Maha Punjabi too in the list but guess where they are showing these channels.

Dish tv signal not coming on tp 3 and tp 11.I am trying to achieve signal from last 1 month.please give me solution for this problem.I am not want to ask to dish tv technician because he ask for a lot of money.

Bro buy Solid signal strength finder from Amazon,you will be able to do your self,otherwise you need to find a technician for same as DishTV Dish antenna alignment is complicated as you have to cover two satellites with single dish

Complimentary access to Watcho OTT Pack for 3 months at no cost Exclusively for selected DTH users is bein rolled out.it will be auto renewed at special price with a choice to opt out.
Post Complementary access period , Watcho Mirchi Pack 49rs ( containin Apps worth 348rs ) will be available at special price 9 rs / month for selected DTH users which will be deducted from DTH Account.

OMG u r Promoting Watcho App too much bro looks like u r from marketing department of Dish TV watcho..

Dish tv signal not coming on tp 3 and tp 11.I am trying to achieve signal from last 1 month.please give me solution for this problem
Issue is with your dish alignment, make sure you are gettin signals on 12595 v 40700 along with 12688 H 32000 frequency around 80% to get balanced signals across frequencies.

• if your basic need is to access few pay channels along with all FTA then Zing Super FTA is for you.. Pay for just channel price with minimal NCF and watch FTA Pack for 2 years or if you don't need pay channels then watch FTA Pack without interruption and additional charges for 2 years..

• if your need is of gettin low NCF pack on your DishTV connection then Budget Combo ( 0 rs + 84 rs NCF + GST ) is there ..

• DishTV is a Pay TV service and NCF will be applicable for you irrespective of the pack you choose from available packs..

Below is a Budget Combo.. ( 0 rs + 84 rs NCF + GST )

IMG-20221013-173509.jpg

IMG-20221013-154010.jpg

IMG-20221013-153829.jpg

IMG-20221013-153726.jpg
DishTV India do not have control over the channels available through open air frequencies.. so those channels can be reduced, exceeded or replaced from open air frequencies at anytime without any control on it as company do not have any direct agreement with those FTA channel's broadcasters except LCN ( if any )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock