Dish TV General Discussions Thread

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,340
  • Views: Views 1,038,859
IMG-20221208-081516.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Bros, need one input from you guys. I got one Dish HD connection in last week of November 2022, in box only mode. The STB model is D7000 .
From last few days I am seeing random pixelation on few HD channels, that stays for a second or two. It's like square boxes.
Have anyone of you faced this issue? If you have, can you suggest me on the probable solution.

Last edited:
Hi Bros, need one input from you guys. I got one Dish HD connection in last week of November 2022, in box only mode. The STB model is D7000 .
From last few days I am seeing random pixelation on few HD channels, that stays for a second or two. It's like square boxes.
Have anyone of you faced this issue? If you have, can you suggest me on the probable solution.
pixilation issue is there on some channels specially on SD channels....u cant do much about it... its dishtv issue

pixilation issue is there on some channels specially on SD channels....u cant do much about it... its dishtv issue
Specially seeing in Star Bharat HD, and couple of star Channels. It's for like a second or two but it is there

Specially seeing in Star Bharat HD, and couple of star Channels. It's for like a second or two but it is there
max can do it check ur signal strength.... and then try and see

Go to mydishtv button on remote,go to tools click ok,go to transponder settings,you get all transponder list with signal strength

Last edited:
Go to mydishtv button on remote,go to tools click ok,go to transponder settings,you get all transponder list with signal strength
Few of the TPs have 67-72% signal quality. Mostly 11**** series TPs. Other have 80+%

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock