DISH TV HD BIG CHEATER

ASIF JAVAID

Reaction score
Dear friends

Dish tv true hd big cheater, they sale their upscaled channels and told their customers TRUE HD

Here is a proof

See this post

http://dreamdth.com/Thread-Help-Any-news-Regarding-zee-tv-hd-on-dish-tv?page=2

and here are the screenshots which i took from dish tv zee tv
here only mention Zee tv hd is on videocon channel no. 907
and Reliance digital channel no. 224

if dish tv HD have a zee HD then why it is not show here that zee hd is on channel No. 1

see the below screenshots which i took yesterday night

6srkom.jpg

25pmiza.jpg

52yqmh.jpg

2ldvdqw.jpg

please see the above and give your comments

thanks

Its not a new News.... All people know about it from very beginning.. :)

dear friend

i know dear this is not a new news, but no body post

if you see my above thread reference, in this post dish tv give the reply that zee tv HD is available on channel no. 1

but no body give the proof that they are false, so i post the screenshots that if dish tv HD give the reply that ZEE TV hd is available on channel No. 1 show him this picture.

thanks

We all know, and i have spoken about it with customer care of dish tv india too, they claim the channels to be tru HD.. They are upscaling SD channels to 1080i and broadcasting them.

thanks for your informative post @Asif Javaid :tup

i appreciate. :)

I just cant figure out one thing that why Dishtv is not providing its own channel Zee Hd on its own platform while others like d2h and reliance have added it.

Being front runner in DTH insdustries ... Zee management should think & act properly for its subscriber otherwise in due course of time other operator may take the lead.

Same thing happened with ZeeTV when it was launched, Zee group was first to launch private full time hindi channels & became number one in TV channels ... but after start launched their channels , slowly Star channels (specially Star Plus) took the lead & now way ahead of Zee Tv.

:c

pls send this picture to this foolish customercare.Atleast they should know......sathiya hua company hai dishtv......logon ko lootna jaanta hai........

Actually the costumer care themselves don't know the difference between upscaled and tru HD channels.
It would be better if they edit their no. of HD channels to 12.
They still would be leaders, so why should they do false advertising?
The only diff. between SD channel and upscaled HD channel that can be noticed is in the sound quality.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock