Breaking Dish TV increases all package prices by Rs10

And they are saying that they are giving 7 HD free, that are not free We are paying Rs. 10 for that channels..

I think new channels addition soon hence packages price increased at the time of the merging

What If Someone Has SD Box?
Why Should He Pay Extra For 7 HD Channels Which He Can't See
Dishtv Is Known For It's Low Price, Why Is It Trying To Be Tata Sky?

I think even after 10 Rs increased in price Dish TV is still offering more useful channels compared to other DTH. I am not supporting this act of price increase at all.

B

But That Case Isn't Pending
TRAI Has Issued The Notice Which I Read On DDF Itself

If I am not wrong then there are 3 separate cases pending on this matter. On in Delhi HC and other in Madras HC and last one in supreme court. Petitioners are Star India, Tatasky, ADTV and Vijay TV. Now Star India filed case in Supreme court and court tell them to wait for Madras HC judgement. In the mean time Delhi high court stays the TRAI order till Madras HC give its verdict. So even if Madras HC pronounce judgement still there will be cases in Delhi HC and Supreme court

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock