Dish TV India faces unprecedented board crisis as shareholders reject independent directors

When i read this total story,
only one thing in my mind,
shareholders are in dissatisfaction, present DishTV financial situation very bad,
yes actually dishtv is in losses from few years,
Better if shareholders sale their majority shares to others,
if someone buy total company then its best.

I think Jio not interested in DTH sector, may be Airtel or other company will buy.
Airtel maybe the option, as they were interested to buy DishTV earlier.

Here it is:

Don't know why these companies doesn't work? Dish d2h have largest subscriber still they are not able to fig out how to grab more subscribers? Why are they not contacting their deactivated subscribers? Provide them replacement of Zing STB and activate them, specially in rural areas.

Dish D2H has good packs, good channels, good PQ and AQ. If there is a need then just tell them on the ground. Dish TV has Zing Super FTA boxes to compete with Dd Free Dish which is also doing very well right now.

Don't know why these companies doesn't work? Dish d2h have largest subscriber still they are not able to fig out how to grab more subscribers? Why are they not contacting their deactivated subscribers? Provide them replacement of Zing STB and activate them, specially in rural areas.
Before DishTV-d2h merger,
DishTV also have best CEO and profitable business,
After merger, their some strategy & decisions made losses,
Even brand value also down,
Before merger DishTV & Videocon d2h also have good brand value in market,

Different satellite's & brand's like
DishTV-d2h-Zing
They can maintain these with healthy competition with subscribers satisfaction,

DishTV is not a single company to take good decisions example investment on more new transponders etc...
Here DishTV is a different mind set of shareholder business so it's difficult to run this type of business,

Offtopic-example Tatasky (Tata & Sky only) not like tata-sky & some shareholders with waste CEO like jawahar goel,

If Single owner buy DishTV if they are aggressive in Business/Investment etc...then result Subscribers satisfaction & profitable business in market.

DishTV was always in loss only last year when old management was pushed out they came to profit,that clearly shows why this loss was happening

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock