Good News Dish TV Map Tool - Compare and Discuss Your Desired Pack With New TRAI Rules In Place

If so, seems all are following to TS. It will be best one. I tried to check in D2H. but getting bad gate way. They may be updating. Once issue resolved, i will check and confirm from D2H side.
It's showing 100 preselcted channels in D2h also.

*1st pics- the box of "Basic Service Tier" which is showing empty list,
*2nd pic- the red color box in the right side- which is showing 0/0.

*Do any one can see "Basic Service Tier" list after logged in in the map tool ? I mean all dd channels & other FTA channels- which I can add or less for remaining 75 slots. All I can see is- 0/0. (is dish tv allowing all 100 slots of pay channel like TS ? or it is technical error ?)
(I can not see it on website or phone browser)

**Please check the snap shot

Guys today when i logged in the Dishtv Websitre and went to MAP Tool Page I got the following Details
compare-final.png

d.png

I am LDP user till Sept 2019 and this type of packaging is a huge loss to Users Like me.
I would like to if any other dishtv users got such a Page with above details.,
Go to this link for best combo:https://www.dishtv.in/Pages/migrate-dth-package-as-per-trai.aspx

Last edited:

*1st pics- the box of "Basic Service Tier" which is showing empty list,
*2nd pic- the red color box in the right side- which is showing 0/0.

*Do any one can see "Basic Service Tier" list after logged in in the map tool ? I mean all dd channels & other FTA channels- which I can add or less for remaining 75 slots. All I can see is- 0/0. (is dish tv allowing all 100 slots of pay channel like TS ? or it is technical error ?)
(I can not see it on website or phone browser)

**Please check the snap shot
Bro For me there is no problem

rename.png

Guys today when i logged in the Dishtv Websitre and went to MAP Tool Page I got the following Details
compare-final.png

d.png

I am LDP user till Sept 2019 and this type of packaging is a huge loss to Users Like me.
Time to throw away dishtv...I chose dishtv because of low price.But now situation is reversed all DTH will have same price ...so going to move to tatasky which has maximum channels and outstanding customer care service.

Time to throw away dishtv...I chose dishtv because of low price.But now situation is reversed all DTH will have same price ...so going to move to tatasky which has maximum channels and outstanding customer care service.
If Things don't change with dishtv then I will wait for Pack Expiry date and move to TS or Airtel. Atleast TS or Airtel know and try to implement customer demands

compare-final.png

d.png

I also got similar thing

Me too
Got this comparison
It's very good we can find which we lost channels and which we gained in present plan
And we can select lost channels and submit we get new price of package and decide we may submit and we get one token number
Guys in small letters
We get HD channels and active services free till April 2019 :win::cheers:
No need to take HD channels

In d2h still consumer corner not working

Last edited:
Whether we will get HD channels n Active services for free till april or not?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock