Dish TV Movies On Demand Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the use....they charge one movie one day rs. 50 & rs. 62 ........its very high.....not showing exclusively ......who want see this movie in this high prices.......

rajkkummari said:
whats the use....they charge one movie one day rs. 50 & rs. 62 ........its very high.....not showing exclusively ......who want see this movie in this high prices.......
U can watch these movies free usin bonus points.. all u need to do is give missed within 3hrs of orderin movie.. on 18002700081 from RMN..

Rom1moR said:
U can watch these movies free usin bonus points.. all u need to do is give missed within 3hrs of orderin movie.. on 18002700081 from RMN..

i have 217 points ..so how can i use....and chance to use this points to recharge and extend my validity of dish tv

rajkkummari said:
i have 217 points ..so how can i use....and chance to use this points to recharge and extend my validity of dish tv
No u can't use these points for recharge,they r for orderin movies & online shoppin purpose..

Rom1moR said:
No u can't use these points for recharge,they r for orderin movies & online shoppin purpose..
How many pointa needed for a movie and shoping. What is the process to watch movie by these points.

sourabhs20 said:
How many pointa needed for a movie and shoping. What is the process to watch movie by these points.
If u have app then go to app > select feedback / suggestion > select Not able to view channel > select Call back required > wride down movie name & MOD LCN in the writin box.. click send.. u will get call back.. place ur order directly.. then after gettin movie activated give missed call from RMN to 1800 270 0081 Within 3hrs of orderin .. similar amount of bonus(equals movie price) points will be deducted from ur Kitty points balance ..
U can also send CALL ME SMS to 57575 to get call back.. (3 /- will be charged for SMS )

Rom1moR said:
If u have app then go to app > select feedback / suggestion > select Not able to view channel > select Call back required > wride down movie name & MOD LCN in the writin box.. click send.. u will get call back.. place ur order directly.. then after gettin movie activated give missed call from RMN to 1800 270 0081 Within 3hrs of orderin .. similar amount of bonus(equals movie price) points will be deducted from ur Kitty points balance ..
U can also send CALL ME SMS to 57575 to get call back.. (3 /- will be charged for SMS )
Ok bro. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock