Seeking Help dish tv pack

smilekillee

Reaction score
I just checking the packs of dish tv, having a doubt , dish tv doesn't includes NCF nd tax's What was the total price of thamizha sports HD pack ?

Last edited:
Hi, Can we use dish tv with only add on packs, without choosing base pack?

Hi, Can we use dish tv with only add on packs, without choosing base pack?
No DTH allows you no base pack as base pack is their main profit, in add on they get 20 to 40 percent margin only.This is as per TRAI new rule.Some of old customer they give discount in base pack like I am their 10 years old customer I get base pack for Rs 90 only instead of Rs153 NCF charges

Last edited:
Let's just say that I bought a new Dishtv connection which comes with a base pack and has 30 days lock in period. So, once the validity of that pack expires can I downgrade to BST pack of Rs.2 and then add Dish TV Add On packs or Broadcaster packs as per my desire?

Last edited:
Let's just say that I bought a new Dishtv connection which comes with a base pack and has 30 days lock in period. So, once the validity of that pack expires can I downgrade to BST pack of Rs.2 and then add Dish TV Add On packs or Broadcaster packs as per my desire?
BST of Rs2(it is clearly written below Rs2 BST,network fee and applicable taxes extra)you add Rs153 so base price pack.BST total price will be Rs155

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock