Dish TV Packages And Ala-Carte

• Thread starter Thread starter Maveli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 32
  • Views Views: Views 339,620

hi...can u pls tell me the sports a la carte packs available, i want to add the channels espn starsports and star cricket for a month... PLS TELL ME THE AMOUNT I HAVE TO RECHARGE FOR??CAN I DO AN ONLINE RECHARGE FROM THE RECHARGE PORTALS FOR THE SAME?

U can activate star cricket in Dish tv @ Rs.20 Per Month (Spacial Price)...if u have Debit ,credit card or net banking account u can activate Add-on in Your Account.

hey m sorry,,,but i am not able to view the image...can u pls tell me a monthly paack with espn start sports star cricket... and when i mean online recharge,,i meant thru paytm, can i recharge for the sports pack?

michelin3x said:
hey m sorry,,,but i am not able to view the image...can u pls tell me a monthly paack with espn start sports star cricket... and when i mean online recharge,,i meant thru paytm, can i recharge for the sports pack?

Can you tell us which base pack you are using currently
& how much balance left in your dish tv account

michelin3x said:

You can check the first post, that is written in text format. :tup

all right i ll make it easier for you guys...i assume there is this pack called sports fiesta? how much is it? can i recharge it through paytm ?

Back
Top Bottom