Dish TV readying to launch in Sri Lanka soon via JV company

Yes, ADTV also does the same with their S/W.
One can get AASHIRWAD channel from NSS11 satellite, and store it on the box... but not actually able to view them.

dishtv ll use same encryption and same box only with different pack. that,s all. only Indian subscribers are not allowed to subscribe these pack and chs.

Never thought of Dishtv or any other DTH expanding into countries from Africa or australia, lets see if its becoming true....btw dishtv.pk throws error 'Account Suspended. We'll be back soon. Please visit us later.'

NinadG said:
Never thought of Dishtv or any other DTH expanding into countries from Africa or australia, lets see if its becoming true....btw dishtv.pk throws error 'Account Suspended. We'll be back soon. Please visit us later.'

why not it will happening. news got from a responsible person . wait.. if nothing happening ,banned me ...

Yes i also heard that dish tv going to launch in srilanka.

Re: RE: Dish TV readying to launch in Sri Lanka soon via JV company

uthamsangeeth said:
why not it will happening. news got from a responsible person . wait.. if nothing happening ,banned me ...

Dishtv in srilanka is confirmed

Pakistan may be because zee chairmain was couple of months before in pakistan and had talks with nawaz sharif, may be planing to launch first dth in pakistan with any other company. Because dishtv satellite beams aviliable in these countries.

but in other countries like South africa, Burma, Australia i think not possible yet.

Mehran Butt said:
Dishtv in srilanka is confirmed

Pakistan may be because zee chairmain was couple of months before in pakistan and had talks with nawaz sharif, may be planing to launch first dth in pakistan with any other company. Because dishtv satellite beams aviliable in these countries.

but in other countries like South africa, Burma, Australia i think not possible yet.

I think it may be jv with dishnetwork

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock