Dish tv relaunching with 26 malayalam channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
dipayan said:
I am not debating. Just choose your word with caution. Don't hurt people. What u want to say by the word 'Irritate ' ? I just point that kerala officials are saying something different from CEO. So my point was right or wrong.

I never hurt people and u . but dont provocate ..WHAT S SAID CEO . 26 malayalam never launch in kerala . He never telling 26 malayalam coming in dish tv and 26 malayalam will not add. proposal sending by statewise head . i think they have right to take a decision in statewise.

Re: RE: Dish tv relaunching with 26 malayalam channels

uthamsangeeth said:
I never hurt people and u . but dont provocate ..WHAT S SAID CEO . 26 malayalam never launch in kerala . He never telling 26 malayalam coming in dish tv and 26 malayalam will not add. proposal sending by statewise head . i think they have right to take a decision in statewise.

I know CEO never told that 26 Malayalam channels never add but he told in press conference of zing launch that after Bengal and odia next will be Maharashtra and Gujarat.

You are right proposal send by state head but who takes the final decision about how to run a company CEO or state head ? This was exactly my question in post 10. What u think?

dipayan said:
I know CEO never told that 26 Malayalam channels never add but he told in press conference of zing launch that after Bengal and odia next will be Maharashtra and Gujarat.

You are right proposal send by state head but who takes the final decision about how to run a company CEO or state head ? This was exactly my question in post 10. What u think?
still I tell u It will happening . wait and see

Re: RE: Dish tv relaunching with 26 malayalam channels

uthamsangeeth said:
still I tell u It will happening . wait and see

It's good news that 26 channels are coming but your state officer and CEO are giving contradictory statement. That's all I want to say in my post. But sadly u find in my post that I have irritation against channels addition on DishTv. Don't know why ?

not adding 11new Malayalam TV channels 18 April 2014 in dish TV

sure I am call cc today

varun008 said:
not adding 11new Malayalam TV channels 18 April 2014 in dish TV

sure I am cc today

:huh:huh:huh

all cc are working as contract base .In my experience any cc of all dth they dont know nothing about addiion or removal . I never telling the news depending the cc words .

now any channel added. measat 3b now ready to launch. sun add all channels soon.

so this people telling no malayalam channels in 18 april
so close this thread

total malayalam channel count will be reach 20 very soon, but more than 20 :shy it will take time(upto june 2014):huh (common talk within dealers,no clear source for me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock