DDF Exclusive Dish TV stopping South channels on NSS6 from 31st Dec 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what about Dish Nxt Customers outside India where there us no availability of ST2 have opted for SOUTH PACKAGE, This means we will not get any channels from Jan 1st ?
I’m sorry to say but that what you said is more likely to happen !

I think this is much needed bold decision taken by Merged Company

Initially they will face many issues in Replacing STB, Dish Alignment and main thing Loosing Customers.

Due to lack of tps they couldn't satisfy both North and South Customers.

Now, a separate satellite for North and south region will be very beneficial in long run.

I think this is much needed bold decision taken by Merged Company

Initially they will face many issues in Replacing STB, Dish Alignment and main thing Loosing Customers.

Due to lack of tps they couldn't satisfy both North and South Customers.

Now, a separate satellite for North and south region will be very beneficial in long run.

Yes I concur with you @Gopi27 bro

We are getting more tamizh channels with ST2 satellite .But with ST2 now we are not having required channels like Espn Hd .
First all the main channels should be made available in both the platform and then if they take above decision it would be fine

Especially people in north who wants south channels also whether they will be migrated to ST2?

Plan is good but revealing what is happening inside to customers is missing from dish tv.
CC is to be educated more on the happenings to help customers.
It will be better if Dish tv provides the details in home page also(95 or 99 whatever it is)

Last edited:
S
We are getting more tamizh channels with ST2 satellite .But with ST2 now we are not having required channels like Espn Hd .
First all the main channels should be made available in both the platform and then if they take above decision it would be fine

Especially people in north who wants south channels also whether they will be migrated to ST2?

Plan is good but revealing what is happening inside to customers is missing from dish tv.
CC is to be educated more on the happenings to help customers.
It will be better if Dish tv provides the details in home page also(95 or 99 whatever it is)
Something is cooking

What about North Channels on ST2 Satellite? Will they Continue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock