DDF Exclusive Dish TV stopping South channels on NSS6 from 31st Dec 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dish TV can shift south users slowly on ST2 this does make sense but it is impossible for Dish TV to close all the channels from NSS-6 and ask the users to shift to ST2 because not all boxes are convertible to ST2 satellite.
Which boxes are not convertible

Dish TV can shift south users slowly on ST2 this does make sense but it is impossible for Dish TV to close all the channels from NSS-6 and ask the users to shift to ST2 because not all boxes are convertible to ST2 satellite.

Slowly they will have only those boxes which are compatible for ST2 and phase out all other boxes and also MPEG-2 boxes will also go.They will have a time period and this should be done in next 6 months.Also they have to move north D2h users to dishtv also..They will have schemes to interchange boxes at low prices.It will happen for D2h also.This is my view only

Last edited:
I think Dish TV will use New Mono Block LNB for catching both satellite in one Dish..

Yes Kathir bro has shared details of one LNB few days back.It may be these LNB will be brought into picture for changing the settings without changing the box. In fact they may give an option to D2h north users to watch Dishtv with D2h satellite.

Yes Kathir bro has shared details of one LNB few days back.It may be these LNB will be brought into picture for changing the settings without changing the box. In fact they may give an option to D2h north users to watch Dishtv with D2h satellite.
LNB doesn't matter. KU band LNB is universal. You can use any KU-Band LNB for any DTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock