Breaking Dish TV-Videocon D2H Merger Complete effective from 22 March 2018

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 180
  • Views: Views 37,930
Bro.. You and me are aware of all this, but most of the customers who will not follow online are still not aware, Did you ever find an announcement on Local news paper ( or atleast on D2h Home channels ) about the merger.

In Telangana & Hyderabad we didnt get any info on Merger on Local news papers, I feel that D2h should atleast push a bulk message on this merger.

I waited for a long time for channel addition and switched to other operator. The worst part is I trusted D2h more than you and purchased DVR, Now keeping it aside I have purchased other operator HD STB.

You might be able to understand my frustration on D2h Fellows.

Mods / Admins @ Please feel free to edit my conversation ( if required )

Regards
Sateesh

I am with you and waiting to shift to other operator.

Bro, announcement and ad in papers and new logo, everything will b announced but it will take at least couple of months, it's my opinion only, one thing we can do is must wait and watch its big company with crores of investment, everything will take time if u don't have patience, move out
One day dishtv Videocon will b number 1

Last edited:
I feel it's almost solved, this merged company due there personal activities could have told star, we will surely pay, that's why channels on free preview till IPL finish
So totally it's good news for dishtv Videocon subscribers :cheers::cheers:
All pending star SD and HD channels will b added from now onwards or most probably after IPL

Update:

As New Entity Formed In The Name Of Dish TV Videocon

All Star Channels Put On Free Preview Basis Until Further Notice From Star!

So No Problem For Sometime Guys! Enjoy
Sweet in ur mouth :kiss::kiss::eek:k::win::win::hs::hs:

Update:

Bro can't star disconnect their channels now after 21 days of the notice issued earlier?
IMO issued is not solved earlier it happened with sony and then after few months sony ten channels got removed.

Last edited:
Update:

Any info regarding channel addition?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock