Breaking Dish TV-Videocon D2H Merger Complete effective from 22 March 2018

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 180
  • Views: Views 37,769
I have one doubt. When d2h has been merged with dish tv what is the necessity of displaying two logos? After merger, there should be one brand and one logo!

Here is how that logo will look on tv

Note:- images of channels are for representation purposes. All pictures reserves right to their respective owners.
super shortly seen on TV via OTA?

Last edited:
I have one doubt. When d2h has been merged with dish tv what is the necessity of displaying two logos? After merger, there should be one brand and one logo!

One of the most long-awaited mergers in India’s media and entertainment sector finally came to fruition on 22nd March 2018 with the merger of Dish TV and Videocon d2h (Videocon). The pioneer in the direct-to-home (DTH) industry, Dish TV, and the fast-growing Videocon came together making the consolidated entity the largest player in the industry....

Dish TV-Videocon d2h to bank on economies of scale

As per the article both will operate separately...

They should give freedom to choose required satellite ...for both companies existing customers

It's one entity leaded & operated by dishtv India, currently with platforms as dishtv & d2h..north - east content priorities based customers will get access to dishtv service through nss6 & south - west content priorities based customers will get access to dishtv service through st2..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock