Dish TV & Videocon d2h Merger Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,327
  • Views: Views 207,274
RE: Videocon d2h to merge with Dish TV to create a TV distribution behemoth

esmoteric said:
What about their satellites? Will they be using transponders from all three satellites after the merger?

Asiasat will not be used anymore then, i think.

RE: Dish TV is in the final stages of acquiring Videocon D2H

The Board of Directors of Dish TV and Videocon d2h Limited approved a scheme of arrangement for the amalgamation of Vd2h into Dish TV (the “Scheme”) and the execution of definitive agreements in relation to such amalgamation (the “Proposed Transaction”). Following the closing of the Proposed Transaction, the merged entity will be renamed as Dish TV Videocon Limited (“Dish TV Videocon”).

https://www.google.co.in/amp/www.indiainfoline.com/article-amp/news-top-story/videocon-d2h-to-merge-with-dish-tv-dish-tv-116111100628_1.html?client...

Thakur said:
Dish TV Videocon Limited

It looks ood for me...Videocon DishTv is nice...but it is not possible...

balugudidiot said:
It looks ood for me...Videocon DishTv is nice...but it is not possible...

In a major deal that is set to impact the broadcast sector, Videocon d2h is set to merge with Dish TV. The board of directors of both the companies have approved a scheme of arrangement for the amalgamation of Videocon d2h into Dish TV and the execution of definitive agreements in relation to such amalgamation.

Following the closing of the proposed transaction, the merged entity will be renamed as Dish TV Videocon

Read more at: Videocon d2h to merge with Dish TV to create a TV distribution behemoth | TelevisionPost.com | TelevisionPost.com

Ddf both section merging soon :shy

I guess Now Dish Tv will become more powerful with d2H part of it this would affect TS as well as Airtel Dish Tv is new Boss Now. :)

But threre is no news about channels merging like

E24,Saam TV, Anjan TV and many more which is currently available in d2h but not available in dishtv :wall

Also Many HD Channels like Sony ESPN HD, Animal Planet HD should merge with D2H Users who are awaiting it from long time

Justsnow22 said:
I guess Now Dish Tv will become more powerful with d2H part of it this would affect TS as well as Airtel Dish Tv is new Boss Now. :)

6 dth ke sirf 3 hi reh jaynge ;)
1.Dishtv videocon
2.reliance sundirect not sure
3.tatasky airtel merging not sure
(same stb )

Free dish
4.Jio dth toh Freedish ke sath hoga
:rofl

Bad news for consumers

Thakur said:
6 dth ke sirf 3 hi reh jaynge ;)
1.Dishtv videocon
2.reliance sundirect not sure
3.tatasky airtel merging not sure
(same stb )

Free dish
4.Jio dth toh Freedish ke sath hoga
:rofl

Is this Good or Bad news for TS n Airtel users :(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock