Dish TV & Videocon d2h Merger Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,327
  • Views Views: Views 210,866
Vadi,shiv and Vishnu bro, this sankranthi and pongal r good days for d2h and Dishtv I think

First of all Ministry cleared the merger file in Mid Dec,17,then delisting of D2h was declared from Stock exchange on 3 Jan,18.
Videocon d2h to Delist From NASDAQ on or About January 3, 2018 in Connection With Scheme of Amalgamation With Dish TV
videoconD2h may noy exist in incoming days ,so we all are just wasting our time asking question here in this thread what happen to merger,Merger is will be done around 3rd Jan,18 or few days later and further process will definitely take some time.One suggestion is that if you are planning to take some package like add on package whether you are a DishTV or Videocon subscriber, which you think it will be required in coming months like Cricket,IPL,cinema,children Pack etc, do not wait for that thinking, I will do in february or March or April 2018, activate that package now it self if you think it is cheap and worth taking,because after merger that package may not exist or may change drastically content wise with price increase and now if we activate may continue for old suscribers and you will be benefited,it is my suggetion

Last edited:
First of all Ministry cleared the merger file in Mid Dec,17,then delisting of D2h was declared from Stock exchange on 3 Jan,18.
Videocon d2h to Delist From NASDAQ on or About January 3, 2018 in Connection With Scheme of Amalgamation With Dish TV
So officially now there is no company vedioconD2h which exist now as on 4 Jan,18 onwards,so we all are just wasting our time asking question here in this thread what happen to merger,Merger is already done on 3rd Jan,18 and further process will definitely take some time.One suggestion is that if you are planning to take some package like add on package whether you are a DishTV or Vedeocon suscriber, which you think it will be required in coming months like Cricket,IPL,cinema,children Pack etc, do not wait for that thinking, I will do in february or March or April 2018, activate that package now it self if you think it is cheap and worth taking,because after merger that package may not exist or may change drastically content wise with price increase and now if we activate may continue for old suscribers and you will be benefited,it is my suggetion

FYKI Still Its Not Delisted From Nasdaq Check SS!

Yes tiwari Bro, u r absolutely right,merge completed,now preplanned ideas will come to effect soon within march

That means any day may happen now in coming days as link say on or about 3rd January,2018

bro now days it is diffficult to feel anything about Dish TV and Videocon D2h
I am also not expecting anything from Dishtv now.

Me to not wasting my time on this merger perger.. just watching what I have in dishtv platform....

If channels coming most welcome

If channels not coming then nothing matters for Me

Back
Top Bottom