Dishtv Lanka Update

Mehran Butt said:
will it be launched in mpeg2 format or mpeg4 ?

currently launching mpeg 2 after few month they upgrading to mpeg4

Dear Frenz,
Though the services of Dish TV India are not having much negative things, somehow it is struggling lot to penetrate in to Tamil homes. The ADTV and Sun Direct are posing very big competition to Dish TV Indiain Tamil nadu.
I myself having two connections, ADTV HD at living room and SunDirect HD at bed room.
In my opinion, to sweep the Tamil viewers’ market, I like to suggest one thing to Dish TV India.
Dish TV India might be knowing that right from the inception of Sri Lankan Broadcasting Corporation, It gained the love of million and millions of Tamil people. The SLBC's radio and TV (Roopavahini) was ruling the hearts of Tamil people for quite long time, till the bitter developments in the beautiful Island. Still people like me love to hear Srilankan radios (SLBC, Shakthi FM, Lankasri FM, Suriyan FM etc) thro internet (tune in app) radio.
In my opinion, having launched its service at SriLanka, Dish TV India can use this opportunity to widen their Tamil Viewership by adding Sri Lankan Tamil Channels and Radio services to Dish TV India Tamil viewers. By doing this unique service Dish TV India can stand unique and win the Tamil Viewer's love. Dish TV India aware that Tamil Viewers never hesitate to pay any amount for their beloved programs. Hope Dish TV will take this suggestion and try to use.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock