• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 18
  • Views Views: Views 2,007
Sabse bakwas Box 👎
High NCF Charge
Picture Quality Low
Build Quality Bakwas
DISHTV ke Career ka sbse kharab Scheme
I found the audio quality to be the worst. I think d2h and dish have the same uplink, that's why they don't have a hardcoded branding logo and have exactly the same bad audio on all sd and non dolby channels and pcm audio feeds except for zee channels. But their video quality is quite good.
Sun audio quality is best but video quality is worst for lesser watched channels like eurosportHD, mtv beats and vh1. Popular channels have great video quality and almost all hd channels have dd+ audio.

Airtel and TP have same AV quality. So I would go with airtel if I want video quality and Sun for audio.

I found the audio quality to be the worst. I think d2h and dish have the same uplink, that's why they don't have a hardcoded branding logo and have exactly the same bad audio on all sd and non dolby channels and pcm audio feeds except for zee channels. But their video quality is quite good.
Sun audio quality is best but video quality is worst for lesser watched channels like eurosportHD, mtv beats and vh1. Popular channels have great video quality and almost all hd channels have dd+ audio.

Airtel and TP have same AV quality. So I would go with airtel if I want video quality and Sun for audio.
Well, I'm using DishTV from almost 5 years now, never found quality is bad like you're saying

Well, I'm using DishTV from almost 5 years now, never found quality is bad like you're saying
Tune in to any sd music channel. Listen to any song that you can also listen to in YouTube or Spotify and you'll notice the difference in quality.

If you only use the TV speakers for audio then you won't notice the AM radio type audio quality as most TV speakers are garbage. Yours might be good but I don't know which TV you have.

Also if you've only used Dish TV exclusively, you won't know what you're missing out. Since you have no reference.
To give you and example, The high frequency (treble) is completely missing/subdued in the stereo audio feed of all channels(except zee network channels). Only the Dolby Audio feed of HDi channels is great.

Tune in to any sd music channel. Listen to any song that you can also listen to in YouTube or Spotify and you'll notice the difference in quality.

If you only use the TV speakers for audio then you won't notice the AM radio type audio quality as most TV speakers are garbage. Yours might be good but I don't know which TV you have.

Also if you've only used Dish TV exclusively, you won't know what you're missing out. Since you have no reference.
To give you and example, The high frequency (treble) is completely missing/subdued in the stereo audio feed of all channels(except zee network channels). Only the Dolby Audio feed of HDi channels is great.
Yes I've only used DishTV, but before that I had Airtel, and at my friends home I've seen the quality of Airtel and Tata, honestly I didn't see much difference

Jio Tv video and audio quality best
There is no bandwidth cap on JioTV as it runs on internet. That's why it's better but it's limited to phone or tablet and video is capped at 30fps. Which means that live sports would not have the butter smooth motion of 50fps. With that said, audio quality of jioTV surpasses every dth satellite feed.

Yes I've only used DishTV, but before that I had Airtel, and at my friends home I've seen the quality of Airtel and Tata, honestly I didn't see much difference
If you're interested, try connecting a headphone to your TV and then compare. Either way, If you're happy with dishTV, no one can spoil your party 🎉. Happy viewing!

Dont think now zing box has any utility left.. most of the fta channels are already removed.. also dd tamil HD and sansad tv1 HD also not added from dd free dish.. dont know what happened now but only limited fta channels are there in zing box..

Dont think now zing box has any utility left.. most of the fta channels are already removed.. also dd tamil HD and sansad tv1 HD also not added from dd free dish.. dont know what happened now but only limited fta channels are there in zing box..
Sports 18 1 and 3 are running fta along with all other fta channels.

Back
Top Bottom