Breaking DishTv Rolled out OTA update for D6005 and D4004IS STBs to Use On ST2

After changing alignment to ST2 , facing problems in some channel like
1."vc not paired" message and if we change channel and come back to same channel then working fine.
2.yesterday J movie showed 101 error and after few hours automatically came back.
Whether the above are any technical issues in Dish tv or issues because of Signal issues.If signal issues how to check for signal strength for particular channels .Kindly suggest.

After changing alignment to ST2 , facing problems in some channel like
1."vc not paired" message and if we change channel and come back to same channel then working fine.
2.yesterday J movie showed 101 error and after few hours automatically came back.
Whether the above are any technical issues in Dish tv or issues because of Signal issues.If signal issues how to check for signal strength for particular channels .Kindly suggest.
Dont need to worry bro
VC not paired appears evertime for
me also
It's problem after realignment
No Signal issues I think
Mine signal strength is almost 80%
Why vc not paired blue plate appears pls @kathir bro must tell
What u tell @balugudidiot bro

Last edited:
Iam using dish tv Tru hd+ model no AF8012H in this model iam not get the ST2 migration any one knows why not only this model not get the ST2 update

Dont need to worry bro
VC not paired appears evertime for
me also
It's problem after realignment
No Signal issues I think
Mine signal strength is almost 80%
Why vc not paired blue plate appears pls @kathir bro must tell
What u tell @balugudidiot bro
yeah bro i am also getting once in a while...i also mentioned that i got Gemini Life&Sun Life,mojo tv for few days now they are showing 101 error..and few channels shown 101 error initially but now working fine...these are technical glitches from dishtv end itself some might be encryption problem and 102 is related to software problem i think...Hope they will fix them soon.

It is Good Story Bro....:lol::rofl:

First ask dishtv to do new HD channels addition and LCN placement....they think about WyPlay Software..[/QUOa
you are right bro. But hassan bro also said that arion boxes will get this new software. And he is 100% sure

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock