Breaking DishTv Rolled out OTA update for D6005 and D4004IS STBs to Use On ST2

This is because of encryption issue. IF Dish TV ask Conax to add support for 0B00 CAID for the D2H satellite too then they have to pay more money which they don't want to pay

They are already simulcrypting the signals on ST 2. It might also be that the boxes do not support it. What's the CAID on NSS 6/G-Sat 15?

Last edited:
Check whether you missed a step: Source

As I understand it, to clear the channels you need the help of DishTVd2h customer care to activate your VC in the SMS (subscriber management system) of d2h (and probably remove it from the Dish TV SMS).

Yes Missed A Step It Seems!

Will Try Tonight!

They are already simulcrypting the signals on ST 2. It might also be that the boxes do not support it. What's the CAID on NSS 6/G-Sat 15?
Both CAIDSS are available on ST2. They intentionally not allowing some boxes to shift on ST2 due to piracy or whatever the reason I don't know

Both CAIDSS are available on ST2. They intentionally not allowing some boxes to shift on ST2 due to piracy or whatever the reason I don't know

Only Arion Box are not allowed because of Latest NXT boxes launched failed to create impact.

Hence they forcing this Arion Box Customers to buy their latest NXT boxes for ST2

Dish tv can do one thing upgrade the ST2 software to all boxes compatible type but they can not do it now no one knows what is the reason for that I think they force to move the customers to nxt

Getting Only This Screen

Software Update Not Done

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock