Breaking DishTv Rolled out OTA update for D6005 and D4004IS STBs to Use On ST2

We can not say they are cheating, they are going through transformation for better customer experience, I have seen NXT box UI snapshots which were looking amazing.
Next was boring software was very slow function sometimes hangs you should restart.If you go standby buttom for 2to3 three hours it get dead.

Looking & Performance both Different bro.. I heard negativity about NXT boxes.. Hence im not gone to NXT
Next was boring software was very slow function sometimes hangs you should restart.If you go standby buttom for 2to3 three hours it get dead.
I have to agree with you both, this box looks cool in ad. but does not give performance in reality and has boring software.

Frdz this is the right time to customers to fight with dish tv we need a campaign for ST2 alignment in dish tv Fb page please all the members of dish tv to co-operate this movement we will see with dish tv what is the power of the customer please support the movement bros

Both CAIDSS are available on ST2. They intentionally not allowing some boxes to shift on ST2 due to piracy or whatever the reason I don't know

Both CAIDs are compromised anyway. I guess it has to do something with making more money by forcing people to buy new STBs as others are saying.

Both CAIDs are compromised anyway. I guess it has to do something with making more money by forcing people to buy new STBs as others are saying.
Not at all. Dish TV cardless box is not yet hacked. Moreover, even in 1st CAID they have old models hacked only

Not at all. Dish TV cardless box is not yet hacked. Moreover, even in 1st CAID they have old models hacked only

CS servers are working for both CAIDs. I don't see any practical use of two CAIDs for the end user though.

Not only that, d2h are using 3 CA systems at the moment. Feels like a mess!

Last edited:
I think @Sreejith Ms bro instead of starting movement against dish tv you should rather start movement to attract adtv and tatasky to give offer to dish tv subscriber like they did for rdtv.
That would be more fruitful as it is nearly impossie to change dish tv
(Frustated as dishtv started charging revording for dishtv)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock