DDF Exclusive Disney Channel HD will be launched soon

Hope they have something better in store for it.
Because at present, Disney Channel's schedule looks something like this:

S9sTf1P.png

I would like if they air shows like Phineas & Ferb, Gravity Falls & Disney XD shows like Kid vs. Kat, Kick Buttowski, etc. I also wouldn't mind if they air Tokusatsu Shows like Ryukendo, Rescue Force, etc which they used to air on Disney XD & Hungama.
When Asahi decides to enter Indian market themselves. Their licensing deals would be doomed.

How will this work? It’s not Disney Channel HD+ or Select HD, they show a lot of old Doraemon episodes. Will they be upscaled or what?

No they're not doing that . It'll be a new HD kids Channel :ok2:
But it is already marked at ₹10 and price reduced to ₹8. I think they will rebrand HD+.
March 1st is time for adoption of new price

I think star world premiere will rebranding as disney channel hd

When Asahi decides to enter Indian market themselves. Their licensing deals would be doomed.

It would be nice if it happens but frankly but Asahi can't enter . because they have already distributed their content to ODEX , Muse. Its an obligation of Broadcasters to pay & pick them .

It would be better if they launch it as separate channel as Disney Intl HD has come in barc ratings few times .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock