Disney India to Replace Bindass Play With Disney International HD on 29th October

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 93
  • Views: Views 20,991
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe because Indian viewers have different standards. But these shows are for kids only.
Maybe because they don't want to be accused of cultural sensitive issues.
agreed. Few of these shows might not be suitable for kids in India. Whereas they are perfectly normal for kids abroad. Its a cultural difference.
A kiss on d lips, here is considered taboo.... whereas, in abroad its perfectly normal.

Disney International HD will be targeted at youths in the 14-25 age groups. The idea is retain the young audiences that walk out of watching animation content
OK thanks for clarification. The 9-16 age group was taken from Disney's own rating system in their US channels for the same set of shows. I guess Indian channel assessment/marketing is different. However knowing many Disney show fans. I can assure even 9 year old girls in India watch these shows. In fact a 24 year old may find some of the kids behaviors to be silly. I personally think Indians are capable of same age classification.

Disney international HD
Tata sky - 232
Dish TV - 515
Airtel -177

Last edited:
To be fair it seems Disney India will care more about live action than Disney Asia because they even reduced timings of them to weekend nights, I heard from 2012 they stopped showing them outside of Singapore but in 2016 they brought back but only Singapore airs them more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock