Good News Disney Star channels relaunched in USA

The graphics looks identical to Star Life.

3ALxMvi.jpg

To2LzIl.jpg

Wait, so Life OK in US is basically Star Life for African market? Does that mean the Hindi serials are dubbed in English? :eek:

This is a surprising move, considering Star India had removed all their live channels from US market and moved exclusively to OTT via Hotstar. Eventually, Hotstar had shut down in US market and most Hotstar programs moved to Hulu, where they are still available. Many movies or programs, like Bigg Boss in South Indian languages, are not available on Hulu. All Hotstar content may be removed eventually from Hulu, with Disney acquiring remaining share of Hulu from Comcast AND selling its Indian assets to Reliance. The thing I don't understand is why Sling and Dish Network's websites do not clearly list all the channels available. Sling charges $45/month (₹3,750/month) for Hindi mega pack and Dish Network charges $55/month (₹4,575/month) for Hindi mega pack. Almost all the Indians I know have switched to illegal IPTV services which offer livestreams of the Indian channels for a much cheaper price. Indian broadcasters should reduce their prices to compete with the hundreds of illegal alternatives.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock