Distracting Airtel Logo - Can we suggest them to make it small and transparent?

• Thread starter Thread starter anjank
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 22
  • Views Views: Views 3,941
I mailed them 2-3 times frm March 2014 to till date but no suitable reply till yet..

Thats what I like in Tata Sky. They use different logos for SD and HD channels. TS logo is big in SD channels but they have very small logo in HD channels. In ADTV the logo is same in both channels.

ADTV needs to remove background rectangle from their logo and also make the logo a little smaller. It'll do the job.

Got this reply after following up yesterday:

Ref: Email dated 16/11/2014, regarding logo concern for your airtel digital
TV connection customer ID- ***********.

We understand that the logo concern must have caused you a lot of
inconvenience.

We would like to inform you that currently we don’t have any provision to
remove airtel logo from screen as it will lead to piracy and illegal
distribution of airtel digital TV content. Further, whenever technically
feasible, we will position the airtel logo so that there is minimal
interference with timing/scores.

We, at airtel always take the customer's feedback very seriously and try to
incorporate the feedback received in every sphere possible. Hence, please
be assured that your feedback would surely help us to improve our services.

We hope that this response has addressed your complaint suitably.

Please do write in for further assistance.

Warm Regards,

Prabhat Praveen
digital TV
bharti airtel limited

I followed up with them on this issue for 1 and half years...style of reply kept changing (although first reply was what you have posted above). I provided them screen shots, emailed them, called them, called supervisors to explain what exactly I am trying to tell. But no results. They do not realize but I and several others like me have left Airtel just because of logo issue. The HD channel crunch started of late, but otherwise the content provided by them, option to choose single HD channel as ad on, great UI (other aspects than logo) are so good that it is tough for a person to leave Airtel.

I will be the next to leave airtel(I already have d2h) if they do not consider logo change. I have replied them back to make the logo small and transparent. I will continue to fight with airtel till my subscription ends!

@Shiwesh: You are absolutely right about other things in airtel. Apart from logo, everything is just awesome in airtel - choice of packages, quality and all. I wish they would understand this and make some changes...

anjank said:
@Shiwesh: You are absolutely right about other things in airtel. Apart from logo, everything is just awesome in airtel - choice of packages, quality and all. I wish they would understand this and make some changes...

Yes, they are awesome :)
In fact just see other available USB recording boxes. Nowhere they stand in front of Airtel. Tata Sky does have similarly good and fast interface but packaging too bad and USB recording does not exist so you need to have DVR only. And if your flat does not allow double wiring you cannot record. Another great thing is their recorder remote, just fantastic - all buttons placed at logical places and works fast and soft in operating.

Hope Airtel understands one day and changes the logo.

I have been continuously following up on this and I got this better reply today:

This is with reference your mail written again to share feedback on airtel logo.

We are sorry you had to write back with the same concern.

We appreciate your feedback regarding airtel digital TV services and we assure you that the same has been forwarded to the concerned department.

We value your relationship with us. We assure you that we are committed to provide you and all our customers' with quality customer service.
Further, we at airtel always take the customer's feedback very seriously and try to incorporate the feedback received in every sphere possible. Hence, please be assured that your feedback would surely help up to improve our services.

We remain committed to resolving your issues. Your satisfaction is our main priority and we thank you for your patience.

Warm Regards,

Keshav Prasad
digital TV
bharti airtel limited

I am just trying my best from my end to make this happen... Here is a reply from Nodal office:

Dear Customer,

Ref: Email dated 23-11-2014, expressing concern on airtel logo of your airtel digital TV connection customer ID- *********.

We would like to inform you that your feedback has been forwarded to our concerned department and we shall ensure that the same get implemented at the earliest.

Your Nodal Reference No. is ***********.

It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer & we look forward to a long and fruitful association with you.

Warm Regards,

Nodal Office - digital TV
bharti airtel limited

Back
Top Bottom