DDF Exclusive Diwali D2H Wali Offer

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 17
  • Views Views: Views 5,990
We should not be reluctant to change, when we can spend Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000 in new mobile every 2 to 3 years, we can spend Rs 1000 on new DTH every 3-4 years also, nothing will go forever. I had taken Airtel HD yearly package in Rs 4950 including stb and I am not in any loss as I was paying more than Rs 400 in Videocon D2H per month. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Guys just think, before merge d2h run by d2h management and it was run very well but now it's run by dishtv so it will happen because dishtv management is very bad. They will destroyed d2h business too with dishtv. Gone all day days when d2h was best
No problem, we will go with the best, why to stick to d2h.

We should not be reluctant to change, when we can spend Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000 in new mobile every 2 to 3 years, we can spend Rs 1000 on new DTH every 3-4 years also, nothing will go forever. I had taken Airtel HD yearly package in Rs 4950 including stb and I am not in any loss as I was paying more than Rs 400 in Videocon D2H per month. :ROFLMAO:
I Agree

Guys just think, before merge d2h run by d2h management and it was run very well but now it's run by dishtv so it will happen because dishtv management is very bad. They will destroyed d2h business too with dishtv. Gone all day days when d2h was best
You can see the effect. Rs.750 extra is in small letters. Dodgy offers from from Dodgy parent(dish tv).

Very few HD channels collection.
They should increase channel number for actual Diwali offer. :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom