Discussion Do you think the quality of Set Top Box (s) has deteriorated over the years ?

Vietnam's manufacturing industry is an extension of china's industry. Chinese manufacturers uses vietnam because it is cost efficient and cheap.

Buddy then it is near to impossible to get cheap electronic items. Chinese firms or any other country's firms have plants set up in various countries and products manufactured there r labelled accordingly. It will take long time before anyone can provide electronic equipments at price offered by chinese companies and i do not see people willing to buy little expensive but better quality boxes. I strongly think that govt. should encourage domestic firms to match up production in scale as well as affordability, quality and operators should unilaterally decide to get products from Indian firms

I have purchased a Airtel HD stb on 2015. Over 9 years completed still it is running good with Awesome picture quality.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock