Good News Documentary on honey hunting wins best documentary at Dada Saheb Phalke Film Festival

It requires a lot of skill and patience (both makers/participants) for this kind of work.
If someone is interested, here is the link I could find on Youtube.
Source

Last edited:
Intrestingy, this reminded me of an another documentary with the same theme "Honeyland" and it was one of the best Docu that I'd watched last year. Sure, will check this one too. Thanks for sharing.

Intrestingy, this reminded me of an another documentary with the same theme "Honeyland" and it was one of the best Docu that I'd watched last year. Sure, will check this one too. Thanks for sharing.
Just saw the Honeyland [Official Trailer]. Seems, quite a piece of work. Will soon watch the whole Documentary Feature Film. :love:
Thanks for sharing this.

Last edited:
Bro. Yesterday I finished watching the Documentary Feature Film you mentioned, 'Honeyland':love:
Pure Unpolished Raw Life..
Can you 😇 please suggest some more, such Intresting documentaries (or films) that come to your mind

Bro. Yesterday I finished watching the Documentary Feature Film you mentioned, 'Honeyland':love:
Pure Unpolished Raw Life..
Can you 😇 please suggest some more, such Intresting documentaries (or films) that come to your mind
Glad that you liked it too :)
Well, here are few documentaries you might like. "Mommy Dead and Dearest" "20 Feet from stardom" "One child nation," there's two documentary on the Fyre scam, "FYRE" & "FYRE Fraud" both the Docu has a different perspective and I liked both. I didn't like "American Factory" much but it won this year's academy award. "They Shall not Grow old" if you had liked "1917" movie which was based on the WW1 then you might like this Docu too, WW1 docu. As of now I can think of only these. Sure, will share them if I come across anything Intresting :)

P. S., If you love watching more documentary then you must definitely check out "DocuBay" they have 14 day trial and if you love after that you can get 12months free subscription through Flipkart Super Coins, for 400 coins.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock