Dolby Digital 5.1 added on NGC wild HD..

valume levels not increase in 5.1 audio mode what's the problem other dth operators are also facing this problem like Airtel Tata sky plz confirm

Dear bro you have to adjust volume from your HT or HTReceiver only. You can't control the volume from your dth remote for 5.1 or DD or DD+.

Net Geo People should change there name to Net Geo Food......every shows related to Food.....only few shows related to people Bondi rescue and one two other show....i dont remember their name

rajkkummari said:
Net Geo People should change there name to Net Geo Food......every shows related to Food.....only few shows related to people Bondi rescue and one two other show....i dont remember their name

Yes
mostly it shows chicken & non veg food programs only
NGC food is good name
NGC adventure should be launched & show programs like travel xp:tup

Nat Geo people HD is a channel dedicated to people around the world,thr culture,lifestyle,thr life, thr way of life,various kind of food around the world..

Rom1moR said:
Nat Geo people HD is a channel dedicated to people around the world,thr culture,lifestyle,thr life, thr way of life,various kind of food around the world..

Yeah
I like that channel very Much but due to non veg programs much time, its being avoided somewhat

I like following programs much

Street food around the world(veg)
Dream cruises(much liking)
Home strange homes
Grandma's boy

Non veg programs. :hehe

Grandma's boy is veg? :huh

Actually there are a lot of common programs between Nat Geo People and Fox Life.

Rom1moR said:

bro....only food shows showing in NGC :hd people

rajkkummari said:
Food is a essential part of human life & it's different in a various different part of the world .. the way u gets to see survival process of animals like huntin on NGC wild HD.. wait, r u expectin to show on Nat geo peoples, how they take bath? How they live thr secret life .. u know what I mean..
Nat Geo people is bout showin peoples from different part of the world.. thr culture,life style,life..& food is a essential part of human life.. it's different in different continents, countries,cities.. Nat Geo people also shows many different shows like Home sweet Home whr they shows unique homes..
rajkkummari said:

Rom1moR said:
Food is a essential part of human life & it's different in a various different part of the world .. the way u gets to see survival process of animals like huntin on NGC wild HD.. wait, r u expectin to show on Nat geo peoples, how they take bath? How they live thr secret life .. u know what I mean..
Nat Geo people is bout showin peoples from different part of the world.. thr culture,life style,life..& food is a essential part of human life.. it's different in different continents, countries,cities.. Nat Geo people also shows many different shows like Home sweet Home whr they shows unique homes..

how they take bath? How they live thr secret life .. u know what I mean..

yeas i want this:tup:D:lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock