Doordarshan added private channels on DVB T2 terrestrial transmission

RE: Doordarshan added private channels on DVB T2 terrestrial transmission (Now Removed)

mpvelu said:
what is the resolution of these channels? 720p or 1080p?

it may be pure 480p bro :)

RE: Doordarshan added private channels on DVB T2 terrestrial transmission (Now Removed)

dinee said:
Good move by dd...need to add all other channels...

Do you really think they will add tamil channels to the list?? :huh

I think they will do separate auction for each centre/region.So private channel will vary from city to city.

drizzles said:
DD is doing great things now a days..

in my opinion all new android mobiles must incorporate inbuilt DVB T2 tuner.

That seems unlikely, considering how the newer mobiles have even eliminated the FM tuners and rely only on internet radio.

To watch this channels on your tv and mobile . TV SET TOP BOX AND ANDROID DONGLE AVAILABLE AT BETA SYSTEMS

amolsd03 said:
To watch this channels on your tv and mobile . TV SET TOP BOX AND ANDROID DONGLE AVAILABLE AT BETA SYSTEMS

At present 23 cities are having DVB T2 Transmitters and 44 more cities are to be added in next 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock