DreamDTH First: Dish TruHD+ Images

• Thread starter Ahmar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 61
  • Views: Views 14,050
shahrukh telling about dish tru hd+ watch from 3:00 min.

he tells it is exactly the same cost, and the ceo says it has unlimited recording depending on the user..... :eek:hya

Team note: Other forum name/link not allowed so the link removed and in a new thread our team mate has posted the video by reuploading it. :)

ya as in the ad, in the last part, ceo says that it will be unlimited recording and it will be thru USB port, that means dish tru hd+ box will have the capacity to detect high capacity hdd's... further waiting for more confirmation... wait and watch.. :huh

Video uploaded through you tube for faster access to the members and posted as a separate thread for convenience..... thanks for the link to the video...

actually i was very much intrested to get a dvr from dish tv so waiting for it and i had go though my dth dealers also to check it is in market or not then i searched this box pics in google and found nothing only the hd box images are there.then i find this website with images and very much happy...thanks a lot for such a nice share sir...no other website has these dish dvr news....

Please wait sometime, before purchasing... let the product roll out properly into the market... dont be in a hurry... prices may come down... yet we are not sure about the price from company's end... :huh

mahendra said:
actually i was very much intrested to get a dvr from dish tv so waiting for it and i had go though my dth dealers also to check it is in market or not then i searched this box pics in google and found nothing only the hd box images are there.then i find this website with images and very much happy...thanks a lot for such a nice share sir...no other website has these dish dvr news....

your welcome buddy :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock