Status
Not open for further replies.
Optimus_Prime said:
Congratulations to all promoted Bros...
thanks to admin, smod, mod....

Bro you can get this news today only:shy:huh

abhi123 said:
Bro you can get this news today only:shy:huh

yep. actually I only search adtv section, satellite tracking section and Sports section... Thats Y I got this news so late.
but could u please tell me, whats the requirement for get promotion in this forum.

Optimus_Prime said:
yep. actually I only search adtv section, satellite tracking section and Sports section... Thats Y I got this news so late.
but could u please tell me, whats the requirement for get promotion in this forum.

Bro your name is colorful and you are now senior member of the forum and also your responsibility towards forum increases

Please welcome our newly promoted Shines!

Congratulations on behalf of whole DDF team!

ashwani jindal, RajKumar, Sourabhs20, Dream15, Asad Afzal, 98shubhamk, SanjeevChoudhury, rtz2042, chermadurai, Nishal, ashok.dishtv, jkaza, Navi0827, Shubhrock, deemah786, iphifi, Haipawans, kathir, vivekg123, Balaji G, prashant shridhar

Note: We have tried to promote most of the active news updaters as Shine this time. If you don't see your name don't loose heart, continue your good work and next time you will be promoted.

Thanks,
DDF Team

Congrats to ashwani jindal, RajKumar, Sourabhs20, Dream15, Asad Afzal, 98shubhamk, SanjeevChoudhury, rtz2042, chermadurai, Nishal, ashok.dishtv, jkaza, Navi0827, Shubhrock, deemah786, iphifi, Haipawans, kathir, vivekg123, Balaji G, prashant shridhar  :clap :clap :tup :tup :luv :luv :ohya :ohya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom