DreamDTH Forum Members Promotions - 2012 to 2017

• Thread starter Thread starter mystic
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,936
  • Views Views: Views 79,300
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats  :clap Sai Jai, Deepu Darling, jay vithlani, vikash 6827, people, ABCDEFGH, and dinesh jain

Glad to see most of my favorite users in the list. Special Congrats to Sai Jai :c  for keeping things busy in Airtel section with late night channel addition updates. Jay Vithlani   :c[size=small] for the official brochures, pack details and other exclusives. [/size]Vikash :c  [size=small]for predicting almost all HD additions in ADTV, [/size]Deepu :c  for instant update on messaging system for new channel details and last but not the least ABCDEFGH :c [size=small]for keeping this forum interesting and sensible at all times [/size];) 

Keep rocking always.:ohya :luv :hello 

iphifi said:
Congrats  :clap Sai Jai, Deepu Darling, jay vithlani, vikash 6827, people, ABCDEFGH, and dinesh jain

Glad to see most of my favorite users in the list. Special Congrats to Sai Jai :c  for keeping things busy in Airtel section with late night channel addition updates. Jay Vithlani   :c[size=small] for the official brochures, pack details and other exclusives. [/size]Vikash :c  [size=small]for predicting almost all HD additions in ADTV, [/size]Deepu :c  for instant update on messaging system for new channel details and last but not the least ABCDEFGH :c [size=small]for keeping this forum interesting and sensible at all times [/size];) 

Keep rocking always.:ohya :luv :hello 

Thanks Buddy. Didn't have Many Conversations with you but whenever  had any, they were always wonderful :luv :tup :)

@iphifi bro -- Thanks bro :hs:) and Congrats you too bro for the 1st promotion you deserve it :tup:hs:) ..

ABCDEFGH said:
Thanks Buddy. Didn't have Many Conversations with you but whenever  had any, they were always wonderful :luv :tup :)

It's true I have been restricting myself to Airtel section these days so hardly any place to meet with common interests and I do keep away from commenting on sports and politics too. Anyway this post is for all the Geniuses in this forum and am glad I got to thank you all today. :tup

Sai Jai said:
@iphifi bro -- Thanks bro :hs:) and Congrats you too bro for the 1st promotion you deserve it :tup:hs:) ..

Thanks a lot Sai and I do value your judgement a lot and am glad for all your help in recent times.
Congrats once again.  :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom