Not open for further replies.
shawl_who said:
Bapun Raz said:
shawl_who said:
congrats to all promoted members :clap

I must say, the admin team is a really smart one on this forum.... :lol

Any specific reason? :huh

Well, dont get me wrong....
But some promotions are being made on past reputations, eg: that of ksagar7up, and of me too.

ksagar7up is an old frnd from DOS forum, but here in this forum, he just has 7 likes ( 3 of em given by me) and only 2 threads, with 0 reputations. He got a promotion.... :shy

Infact my promotion was also quite fast... so, all I say that admins know a lot of ppl. on this sat/DTH world, and sometimes promote members on their past contributions.
K.sathessh is a perfect example, whose contribution in this forum has been far beneficial.

Pls... dont get me wrong ksagar bro... and other admins. :luv

Well, that means we know your quality and giving what you deserve. In future that member can work hard and reach upto our expectiations. :tup

About k.satheesh, we knew him as well from another forum but this time no one put his name on the promotion discussion and i hope he will continue his updates till next promotions. :)

Thanks

Very well replied bapun bro.... :clap

That is why I said, its a smart lot of admins here. I totally agree with you. Its all abt identifying the talent and giving opportunities.

A gud leader is one who makes his team believe on himself.... a great leader is one, who makes his team believe in themselves. :tup

Bapun Raz said:
Hi all

This is to inform everyone that we have made Bonanza of Promotions today. In total we have 9 New Shines, 2 New Stars.

Lets see the details of the promoted members now...

New Shines: Abhi9x, jayanji, me_saket, dineshakshit1992, prashant shridhar, Sunny@bigtv, shiwesh, ksagar7up, pearlpearl

New Stars: Sadiq, Bishnu15

Congrats to all promoted members.... :clap:clap:clap

You all deserved to be promoted... Keep up the good work.... :tup:tup:tup

Thanks
DDF Team

Thanks so much Admin and members for awarding the promotion, also once again thanks for proving us a wonderful platform to discuss the issues and other cable and DTH related happenings that too during the crucial DAS cable switch over time.

shawl_who said:
Bapun Raz said:
shawl_who said:

But some promotions are being made on past reputations, eg: that of ksagar7up, and of me too.

ksagar7up is an old frnd from DOS forum, but here in this forum, he just has 7 likes ( 3 of em given by me) and only 2 threads, with 0 reputations. He got a promotion.... :shy

Infact my promotion was also quite fast... so, all I say that admins know a lot of ppl. on this sat/DTH world, and sometimes promote members on their past contributions.
K.sathessh is a perfect example, whose contribution in this forum has been far beneficial.

@ shawl_who.....
hehe...not to worry .....:)
I am not a person who holds grudge on any1...
I knw u and Bapun Bro...since so many days..
may be all of u guys seen my work in past forums
(of course b4 they went Kingfisher AirLines footprints)...:D:D
I admit that my contri. till now is not that gr8...:-/
and i may not be the 1st News breakr like u all experts...
But i can help our beloved members in thier problems....

and after reading Bapun bhai's post....
for next promotion either Real Hard work or Casting Couch...:D:D

ksagar7up said:
shawl_who said:
Bapun Raz said:
shawl_who said:

@ shawl_who.....
hehe...not to worry .....:)
I am not a person who holds grudge on any1...
I knw u and Bapun Bro...since so many days..
may be all of u guys seen my work in past forums
(of course b4 they went Kingfisher AirLines footprints)...:D:D
I admit that my contri. till now is not that gr8...:-/
and i may not be the 1st News breakr like u all experts...
But i can help our beloved members in thier problems....

and after reading Bapun bhai's post....
for next promotion either Real Hard work or Casting Couch...:D:D

ksagar bro, I know u very well... and surely do know the hard work u did in some past forums.... and surely dont have any doubt on ur talent and credibility.... :tup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom