• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,334
  • Views Views: Views 52,887
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bapun Raz said:
Hi bro,

Now logout and try copying texts on threads or right click on any images. Surprised? Nothing will happen. I will try my best to stop all these games by these kids..

sorry bro logout and i tried but still can able to copy text and image link :huh:nj ..

Much needed move :tup Thanks @Bapun bhai :luv

Good move by Bapun bro to stop kids from stealing our exclusive updates and members too.
Although, i used to browse via Tapatalk because of ease of uploading pics.
I support Bapun bro and am okay with the change..

SaMand 4G said:
Bapun bro.. spamming in our forum is increasing.. :( :s Bro I think (If possible) If you add some type of question in registration form..it can stop some what amount of spamming.. :hello

I too felt so, we have added a new enhancement which i was discussing with few team members some days back.

If a user has less post than X number, then he can't post links. So basically it will stop spammers from posting any kind of spammy links. Hope it works great!

Something like this will be shown:

Hz8IPD7.png

actually i will browse in chrome to uploads pics i will use tapatalk i will download aft i will uninstall app i nd again download actually i dont like dat app

Yeah I agree with Bapun bro, even though we have to browse DDF with mobile/desktop browsers. Good move bro. :tup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom