DreamDTH forums changelog - 2012 to 2017

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,334
  • Views Views: Views 52,887
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please enable other themes for all members in User CP. It should be up to members who want to use which theme. We'll not complain about issues if we use other themes. :)

Prashant Kumar said:
In Old Version About 20KB Data Consumes to Load a Page but Now About 220 KB :(

yes bro...
lot of data consumes in new version of dream dth...

Prashant Kumar said:

Haipawans said:
yes bro...
lot of data consumes in new version of dream dth...

I think you guys comparing web version with old mobile version, which can't be compared (absoultely wrong comparison) as mobile version has many features missing and optimised for mobile devices with less data usage.

I don't know how PK bro saying 220kb as speed checker tools saying something else, its just 81.6kb! [FYI: The test has been run just few minutes ago]

Page_Size_Checker_online_Tool_to_check_web_pag.png

Old page was of 205.64kb. Moreover that, the new theme has image sprites used which means one sprite for all icons of a group and it will be divided using css classes. :tup

Bapun Raz said:
I think you guys comparing web version with old mobile version, which can't be compared (absoultely wrong comparison) as mobile version has many features missing and optimised for mobile devices with less data usage.

yep bro me too compared like that only :shy .. But bro I know u all are working to bring MV of DDF but my request is plz bring soon bro :shy:) ..

Prashant Kumar said:

bro can you help us, explaining how you come to this conclusion... the default theme of this latest version of the software is optimized for faster page load... if you can point us to the right spot, we might try to optimize it more.. :k  btw, i hope you are not ridiculously comparing mobile theme with desktop theme...  :shy :shy

DTH Fan said:
Please enable other themes for all members in User CP. It should be up to members who want to use which theme. We'll not complain about issues if we use other themes. :)

what other themes you are talking about bro.. we have only one theme installed here as of now.. :no  in case if you are referring to sadiq bro's reply where he said about switching to other theme in user cp, those are old mobile theme and old desktop theme, which were not deleted after upgrade.. those themes wont work in this new version and they will be removed soon..  :tup

mmadhankumar said:
what other themes you are talking about bro.. we have only one theme installed here as of now.. :no in case if you are referring to sadiq bro's reply where he said about switching to other theme in user cp, those are old mobile theme and old desktop theme, which were not deleted after upgrade.. those themes wont work in this new version and they will be removed soon.. :tup

Thanks. I was talking about Nesil theme mentioned by shawl_who bro:

shawl_who said:
Now I ve selected nesil theme... didnt knew it was there :shy

Now back wid old theme... :ohya

Finally, I can say.... old is really gold :) :win

Sai Jai said:
only available for team members & admins :huh .. I cant find this option in user cp -> edit options :-/ ..

shawl_who said:
its on botton right corner of d main page :k

Vicky said:
I think it's available for u bro,i'm unable to see the options :shy

Bapun Raz said:

I don't know how PK bro saying 220kb as speed checker tools saying something else, its just 81.6kb! [FYI: The test has been run just few minutes ago]

Page_Size_Checker_online_Tool_to_check_web_pag.png

Old page was of 205.64kb. Moreover that, the new theme has image sprites used which means one sprite for all icons of a group and it will be divided using css classes. :tup

mmadhankumar said:
bro can you help us, explaining how you come to this conclusion... the default theme of this latest version of the software is optimized for faster page load... if you can point us to the right spot, we might try to optimize it more.. :k  btw, i hope you are not ridiculously comparing mobile theme with desktop theme...  :shy :shy

what other themes you are talking about bro.. we have only one theme installed here as of now.. :no  in case if you are referring to sadiq bro's reply where he said about switching to other theme in user cp, those are old mobile theme and old desktop theme, which were not deleted after upgrade.. those themes wont work in this new version and they will be removed soon..  :tup

No I Never Use Mobile Version
I Use Full Version All Time Also in Mobile
I Think Need to Capture Video of Full Page Load & Share With You

Prashant Kumar said:
No I Never Use Mobile Version
I Use Full Version All Time Also in Mobile
I Think Need to Capture Video of Full Page Load & Share With You

I have shared the size with ss of web version only which is less than 100kb. So slower internet might be the cause of slow loading and not bigger page size, not to forget we have server downtimes for small amount of time (3-4 seconds) many times a day and we are working on it.

Bapun Raz said:
I have shared the speed of web version only which is less than 100kb. So slower internet might be the cause of slow loading, not to forget we have server downtimes for small time (3-4 seconds) many times a day and we are working on it.

I am Telling About Web Version on Mobile Not in Desktop/Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom