DDF Exclusive DreamDTH Forums moved to a new software - Bugs, Questions and Feedbacks Here!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 686
  • Views: Views 30,629
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also there is no option to remove a comment or post or idea (whatever it may be called). This will be helpful when there is same message displayed twice one after the other due to some network disconnections. This will keep the thread short and meaningful too. Happened with me just now so just edited the second one with this suggestion.

Last edited:
Now stick , watched & Closed threads symbol indication having different colors in circle shape ;):):hs:tup:kiss:v

7ceca72769fce731c94d7e61d3703120.jpg
c98db568fdb2625095205d7a027c6747.jpg

Last edited:
Now all members of the forum are shown with the same font and size unlike previously where members from different post were given different font, color and size. I think same should be followed now otherwise seeing suddenly all will be confused that their post on DDF is no more.:):)
They still have the tags and remain in same groups they used to in old software, however some areas doesn't support formatted usernames. I will see if it can be supported through any kind of modifications though.
Also there is no option to remove a comment or post or idea (whatever it may be called). This will be helpful when there is same message displayed twice one after the other due to some network disconnections. This will keep the thread short and meaningful too. Happened with me just now so just edited the second one with this suggestion.
This was like this from long. We had enabled the delete option initially but later some members misused it by deleting their posts if they had an unpleasant experience. Hence disabled.

You can report double posts via Report button to get them removed.
Now stick , watched & Closed threads symbol indication having different colors in circle shape ;):):hs:tup:kiss:v

Yes, added those this night only. Hope they are cute ones!:whistle:

o_O Seriously? Bro, its your psychology only. I compared both old and new style pagination and found newer/upgraded style has bigger ones.

Compare these images:

New:

pag_new.png

Old:

pag_old.png
Bro. I was talking about New Posts page. Your screenshot is showing a particular topic page.

R6sgXWX.png

Last edited:
I can configure its permission to not show thread links and links too, it would show forum contains no posts for guests.

I didn't do so because Google will index the threads in search results via those links.

By the way, dreamdth catagory is meant for official forums where members can get help and information regarding forum usability. Not meant to be a member only forum actually.

Thanks for your constructive suggestions.
ok bro got it

Bro Again another floating status bar came placed above browser status bar :(:(

Any option available to disable bro ??
Hi,

Now mobile bar also has been made optional. You can disable/enable it under Account -> Preferences

By default its enabled for Guests and disabled for users.

Hi,

Now mobile bar also has been made optional. You can disable/enable it under Account -> Preferences

By default its enabled for Guests and disabled for users.

Thanks bro :hs:tup:)

@Bapun Raz bro

In conversation section edit option is disabled ah bro ??

Which was available before :(:(

@Bapun Raz bro

In conversation section edit option is disabled ah bro ??

Which was available before :(:(

It is available and nothing has been changed, its available till 15 minutes prior to conversation message posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock