DreamDTH Mobile Apps for iOS & Android have been withdrawn from app stores

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 55
  • Views: Views 5,370
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started browsing DDF through browser from past 2 days and surprisingly it's not as bad as I thought. In fact, it's much better than the app in several aspects. @Bapun Raz bro and the developers have done a great job in providing app like experience on browser. I tried 4 browsers and all of them worked great. My personal choice is CM Browser. I created a shortcut to the URL using add to home screen option. It's just a matter of clicking it whenever I need to browse, just like the app. My home screen SS shown below with DDF shortcut and imgur app.

41e5c4df0451df6090c2d288053cf0e4.jpg

As for the pic uploading, developers are looking for options and I'm positive that they will surely come up with an alternative.

Last edited:
Exactly @ilikered bro.. Even i am using the ddf via browser now and kind of loving it now.
I have also added 2 shortcuts on home screen. One for ddf and other for image upload. Browsing is lightning-fast and UI is smooth. Kudos to @Bapun Raz bro and the developers for providing such amazing experience. I was actually not expecting it and was reluctant to move from app to browser. But its time to ditch the app and move to browser.
Here is the ss of my home screen.

Last edited:
Which browser are you using @Ritesh bro. For image uploading, I'm using imgur app on mobile as of now.

I started browsing DDF through browser from past 2 days and surprisingly it's not as bad as I thought. In fact, it's much better than the app in several aspects. @Bapun Raz bro and the developers have done a great job in providing app like experience on browser.
Exactly @ilikered bro.. Even i am using the ddf via browser now and kind of loving it now.
Kudos to @Bapun Raz bro and the developers for providing such amazing experience. I was actually not expecting it and was reluctant to move from app to browser. But its time to ditch the app and move to browser.
Thanks for your kind words guys. Yes, that is exactly what i was talking about. Before ditching the app i have make sure mobile users won't suffer and get same app like browsing experience.:cool:

All my needs are fulfilled by chrome. So, i avoid installing unnecessary browsers.
Same here, Chrome does everything for me and mobile browsing has never been so easy & bloatfree without Chrome.(y)

As i said earlier bros Mobile Version is much better than the App :cool:
I have been using the mobile version since long :)

Last edited:
Ads are kinda funny though Veet , Huggies, soulmateonline , shaadi.com & rarely i see a Chinese or Japanese Ad :ROFLMAO::p:ROFLMAO: #NoOffence #JustAnObservation w.r.t Ads
We have choice based ads, instead of showing boring / none of your interest ads we show ads which are specifically for you and your interests. If you have visited or searched for some online shopping sites, you'll see ads from those sites as soon as you visit DDF.

It is based on cookies stored on the browser. We have all privacy policy of our site mentioned as well: Privacy Policy | DreamDTH - Technology Discussion Forums

You won't be getting adult ads unless you visit some kind of sites on the device you are on and once you clear cookies it would go away.

We have choice based ads, instead of showing boring / none of your interest ads we show ads which are specifically for you and your interests. If you have visited or searched for some online shopping sites, you'll see ads from those sites as soon as you visit DDF.

It is based on cookies stored on the browser. We have all privacy policy of our site mentioned as well: Privacy Policy | DreamDTH - Technology Discussion Forums

You won't be getting adult ads unless you visit some kind of sites on the device you are on and once you clear cookies it would go away.

Sorry Bapun bro I didn't know about that :blush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock