DDF Exclusive DSport HD coming soon on Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 118
  • Views: Views 28,447
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Last Friday they said 3/4 days now 1 week ??? why????

True bro but they can't do anything.Addition depends upon Airtel and DSport is merely passing on the info Airtel is giving them.

Earlier as well Airtel delayed the addition of NXT Tamil and Manoranjan Movies after adding them in the message system.

Airtel was delaying the deal since Feb but now delaying addition date.Not long before it is added :gn:

They Reply U On FaceBook Or Twitter?

Facebook :eek:k:

New Zealand rights acquired by star sports. So dsports is useless. They don't have any big broadcast rights. I don't know y u people are eager about this channel.

New Zealand rights acquired by star sports. So dsports is useless. They don't have any big broadcast rights. I don't know y u people are eager about this channel.
The sports it shows are also not much intresting. Some video games or something they show and Motorsports. Some arab cricket league they areshowing i think

For wrestling fans lucha underground & ring of honour for cricket fans PSL for football fans Chinese leagues Brazil leagues & all there for everyone something is there in Dsport,Sports is not only about cricket or only anyother popular sports another dimension of Sports which everyone misses will be unearthed in DSport eagerly waiting for Dsport expecting on Friday.

D Sport was the only channel who had the cycling epic Tour de France last time. At the moment Hong Kong sixes is telecasted and of course the other sports as mentioned above by Karan_hdl bro.

If you are adherent sports lover (not just Cricket, Football, Tennis and Kabadi) there is something for you in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock