Breaking Dsport logo 🌎 inside D

Not a bad move. Discovery is a powerful and popular television network.Everyone(less haters) likes it. Then why should they cover their identity on the logo?.Also why should they use a star emblem which has no relation with them and it will give a slight thought of imitating Star sports.Also Star logos are either used by Star group or any local network for their easiness in making a logo.

Are you even getting my point? Am I saying they are not powerful or not popular? Did I say they are covering identity!?

All I said was that as they (as 'Discovery') are already popular in India and DSport isn't very popular, they are adapting Discovery logo into DSport to let more people know about it and increase the viewership of DSport.

Regarding usage of 'star' element and the relation with Discovery:
Discovery runs Eurosport channel and this is the logo used:

eurosport_logo_detail.png

As they brought the franchise to India, they thought it wouldn't be a good call to name it 'Euro'Sport and called it 'D'Sport but adapted the same logo. Eurosport logo has the 'star' element and Dsport carried it too. It has nothing to do with 'imitating' Star channels.

IMO the new logo is looking better than the previous one. Also the new logo animation is better.

Are you even getting my point? Am I saying they are not powerful or not popular? Did I say they are covering identity!?

All I said was that as they (as 'Discovery') are already popular in India and DSport isn't very popular, they are adapting Discovery logo into DSport to let more people know about it and increase the viewership of DSport.

Regarding usage of 'star' element and the relation with Discovery:
Discovery runs Eurosport channel and this is the logo used:

eurosport_logo_detail.png

As they brought the franchise to India, they thought it wouldn't be a good call to name it 'Euro'Sport and called it 'D'Sport but adapted the same logo. Eurosport logo has the 'star' element and Dsport carried it too. It has nothing to do with 'imitating' Star channels.
Ok, thanks for the clarification. Anyway new logo looks better.IMO its not a bad move.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock