DTH of the Month - April 2017 | Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 77
  • Views: Views 10,251

The BEST DTH of the Month of April 2017 is????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: DTH of The Month April - 2017

i'm voted for d2h because animal planet HD, surya HD, & surya comady :clap :clap :clap

IMO , Nota option must be remove from poll option coz of some members misusing the option ..

Simply some members think their favorite dth not performing means directly they voted for nota ..

I don't know what is the use of doing that instead of voting wrong option they may simply boycott the poll is better one ..

Except dishtv remaining all dths are performed this month but nota got 2 votes ..

So team bros pls consider my suggestion to make the poll more fair enough .. Nota is a gud option general elections but I don't know how its helping in dth poll (some members are misusing means). ..

Some guidelines or removal of nota option is need now bros ..

Note: Above words not only considering this month polling but I saw in past months polling too

Very limited performance by all the DTHs this month. Nevertheless I voted for Videocon because of 2 much pending channels (AP HD, ETV HD) :win and 2 HD channels (Surya HD, Udaya HD) which TS could not add. :angry

Congratulations @Sandeep Reddy bro (Deepu Darling) for voting for Skystar Movies, Nation Live, Hindi Khabar… :rofl But Sony Yay and Hamar Sanima are good additions. :tup

Artemis said:
Very limited performance by all the DTHs this month. Nevertheless I voted for Videocon because of 2 much pending channels (AP HD, ETV HD) :win and 2 HD channels (Surya HD, Udaya HD) which TS could not add. :angry

Congratulations @Sandeep Reddy bro (Deepu Darling) for voting for Skystar Movies, Nation Live, Hindi Khabar… :rofl But Sony Yay and Hamar Sanima are good additions. :tup

Bro,why r u laughing :huh any thing wrong ? I know why I had voted for adtv becoz they added few good south channels in this month :k not only me as far 20 members voted for airtel :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Artemis said:

D2h has space for years, still they haven't and aren't adding any channels... D2h cannot be compared with adtv. So stop commenting about others vote. If you have a reason, we have reasons.

Tough competition between Airtel and d2h...:sp :sp

Artemis said:

Bro...Kindly don't laugh @Deepu bro for giving vote to ADTV...I agree that d2h also done gud this month...but ADTV also added so many channels...like Sony Yay,Hamar cinema,Hindi khabar etc...and they launched a new pack and gave offers also...

voted for airtel bcz they have alredy added ap hd and other hd as compare to d2h only surya channels missing and for airtel internet tv :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock