DTH of the Month - August 2015 | Dish TV

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 307
  • Views: Views 22,398

The BEST DTH of the Month of August 2015 is??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [Poll] DTH of the Month - August 2015

Guys why there is arguements everytime when a poll thread is started about dth of the month????? Can't you guys make decisions or are you all confused on who to vote... If that is the case then kindly try to note these points and then decide which dth you should vote.

1. Forget completely the dth you are using. Just think you are going to buy a new dth and you have the circulars of all dth.

2. The service quality of particular dth. Their audio and video quality.

3.Channel additions and removals rate.

4.Their contact with broadcasters.

5. Creditability of the dth.Like how much you can depend on that dth.

6.Offers provided by the dth.

And last but not the least the overall performance in all the areas of the particular dth. Just follow these steps on the basis of performance of a particular dth in the month and you guys will get the actual dth of the month..

I know this might not give the clear idea on selecting the dth of the month for everyone. But would surely help some. These kind of threads should give out the actual information as these threads have a value and are quite useful too.

Long days after i have voted for rdtv because 5 channel additions & no channel removed:eek:hya:eek:hya;);):)

Edited...........

ADTV was too late to add Asianet HD. Before this time many members already voted & we cannot change our vote bro.

sailaxman16 said:
bro this is not a fair.... I dont want tell this sentence but fact is fact "Dont forgot last time sundirect is ZERO" btw poll is not ended now till 7 days to go.... I didnt expect this comment from u bro dont hurt Adtv customers.. I feel very sorry for my comments ... :s:s:nj

Sorry brother. edited immediately. :'(

Bishnu15 said:

thnx bro... No problem i also edited my post immediately ;)

ABCDEFGH said:
@Everyone please don't vote blindly for any DTH
Please go through the following thread, if you need any help
Link Removed

And this is what for which i was looking for..Thanks

Bishnu15 said:

BTW You forget to edit what you 'quoted'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock