DTH of the Month - December 2015 | Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 119
  • Views: Views 11,023

The BEST DTH of the Month of December 2015 is??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: DTH of the Month - December 2015

Airtellllllllllllllllllllllllll

i'll vote on 31st:k

One and only Airtel for the addition of most awaited HD channel in India which is MaX HD :k

@ off topic
why no DTH of the year is not posted ?

9 Votes for D2H, but not even 1 of them mentioned the reason for Voting !! Strange...:huh

Duke said:
9 Votes for D2H, but not even 1 of them mentioned the reason for Voting !! Strange...:huh

These are the people voted for Videocon D2H.

anilmpillai, Balaji G, Jerome.J, krish33, Nakulsback, nambbus, naviin0489, sai suraj, sam

We can consider them voted for their favorite DTH instead of deserving DTH. There could be some valid point behind their voting. But we can't read their mind. Unless they are explaining the reason behind their voting, we can't consider their votes as valid votes.

People should understand that DTH companies are not going to give any personal offers specific to the customer who voted for them.

Voted for Adtv :tup .. 3 :hd channel additions + new 5 :hd top up introduced :clap ..

Voted for D2H....
For introducing ADD-ONs for FLEXI PACK...

Which are very useful for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock