Select DTH Of The Month Jan-2014

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: DTH Of The Month Jan-2014

Videocon D2H 41 Votes 64.06%

Voters*
Anmol, Anup Tiwari, anupbharadwaj, Arun.D, ashparan, Basil Ak, Devesh, dipak, divakar_mba, G Anil, geekvishal, Gujar Vishal, harshbardhan, kamalgautam376, karanrudra93, Karthik, KUMARAN TV, lnprince, Misma, mkk edappal, mohankarthickeyan, NinadG, piinku1, Prashanta, praveenpersonel, Pugazhbalaji, rahul31, Rohit, RSUDHAAKAR, Rushil.D, Sadiq, somok, superdudebuddy, swcptb, tech_genie, Tinchu Meher, Vadirocks, venkataraman, xatty, Yugendran21,Kalyan_1980

As on 31/1/2014 5.30 PM

Add me too --> Now 41 votes with 64.06%

my vote for d2h. D2h add surya music, reporter tv, goodness tv

My vote d2h

D2H blasted off into the outer space leaving other dth as mere spectators. 21 additions and 2 removals in just the first month and much more on its way. D2H is undoubtedly the most promising brand of Asia celebrating 10 million+ subscribers in just 4 years.

Still surprised how d2h/airtel cracked Sun Network to give their channels. The exclusive HD and SD channels were the only life line for Sun Direct to sell.

well said @srikanth bro. :)

I too believe, this is the end for SUNdrct. :gn

v_srikanth961 said:
D2H blasted off into the outer space leaving other dth as mere spectators. 21 additions and 2 removals in just the first month and much more on its way. D2H is undoubtedly the most promising brand of Asia celebrating 10 million+ subscribers in just 4 years.

So....... voted for D2h :win

When is result going to be announced ?

Karthik said:
When is result going to be announced ?

2 days after the thread creation date. :k :hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock