DTH of the Month - January 2015 | Dish TV

• Thread starter Sajee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 65
  • Views: Views 6,567

Which Is Best DTH For The Month Of January ???

• Videocon D2H

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • Dish TV

Votes: 21 35.0%
  • Airtel Digital TV

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • Tata Sky

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Sun Direct

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Reliance Digital TV

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • DD Free Dish

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Vote For DTH Of The Month Of Jan 2015

@sadiq bro. yes bro. adtv website is very very confusing. website always being showed as old wine in a new bottle n nothing more.

My vote for D2H Because They have 23 Malayalam channels including Safari TV. Good DTH for Keralites.

Oh no D2H added only 1 channel and got 20 votes as of now but Dish TV has added 6 channels + few audio feeds and got only 10 votes it is unfair.

Re: RE: Vote For DTH Of The Month Of Jan 2015

Sadiq said:
Ok
I referred the below post and thought that the package was introduced this month.
This pack wasn't there last month when I checked online. I changed my pack this month only.

ilikered said:
This pack wasn't there last month when I checked online. I changed my pack this month only.

yes bro. u also updated the same thing in the new thread. but adtv website is being showed as old wine in a new bottle.

u can choose the base pack + hd pack which cost u the same as shown in the website by calling to cc also.
e.g. the pack value max =260rs is not available in monthly packs but is available in ARP.

prateek1987 said:
yes bro. u also updated the same thing in the new thread. but adtv website is being showed as old wine in a new bottle.

u can choose the base pack + hd pack which cost u the same as shown in the website by calling to cc also.
e.g. the pack value max =260rs is not available in monthly packs but is available in ARP.
Nope. Don't get confused between value Max and south Max. South Max pack wasn't available for HD customers earlier. They made it available only this month. And south Max without HD channels is 180 rupees I guess, not 260.

ilikered said:
Nope. Don't get confused between value Max and south Max. South Max pack wasn't available for HD customers earlier. They made it available only this month. And south Max without HD channels is 180 rupees I guess, not 260.

Nope. Don't get confused between value Max and south Max.
that was just an example.
South Max pack wasn't available for HD customers earlier.
the hd pack was available there in the month of november also but the website was later updated.
south max =150rs/month
south max 23hd = 375rs/month
so, 225rs for just 23hd channels.

prateek1987 said:
Nope. Don't get confused between value Max and south Max.
that was just an example.
South Max pack wasn't available for HD customers earlier.
the hd pack was available there in the month of november also but the website was later updated.
south max =150rs/month
south max 23hd = 375rs/month
so, 225rs for just 23hd channels.
That's what. It wasn't available earlier on the website. And it's not that old wine too, if it's started in November as you stated. If I need all the HD channels including Gemini HD, I must pay 240 on Airtel as al-a-carte price. So for me, this is the best pack available right now for my requirement.

Voted for Dishtv for adding 6 new tamil channels. :k

voted for dish TV for zing digital in tamilnadu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock